One of the most interesting and beautiful historic rides in the world.
Mexico, or New Spain as it was called, was not a huge source of gold for the Conquistadores. It did provide vast amounts of silver, though. This 6 day journey through the mine country and colonial cities of Mexico’s Sierra Central takes you back to the 17th century riding richness of this country. The fabled tunnels of Guanajuato, mines of Santa Rosa and colonial beauty of San Miguel de Allende are just some of the names you will discover and remember.
Take yourself on a delicious tour of Mexico’s most characteristic and authentic nature, food and customs. Join us on the Silver Horse Route.
- The mines of Santa Rosa.
- The Spanish colonial architecture.
- Mexican delicacies-UNESCO Heritage recognition.
- Tequila tastings and horse chatter at the end of each day.
- Amazing guides, knowledgable in Mexican horse culture.
- San Miguel de Allende’s charming architectural history.